Saturday, June 12, 2010

Exchange Received: Janet Bonnell to Andrea Parker

Exchange Received: Janet Bonnell to Andrea Parker!

Another gorgeous basket in our exchange! Janet named this basket "Which Way" and here is what Andrea wrote about it:"Which Way" is such a prominent detailed piece of art. The stitches are strong and the pattern's course that it takes and when it will end has such an amazing flow and so hard to give a concise idea of what I am speaking of. I was impressed with the stitch work, the color is real extra (a sage, to dry earth green), the bottom a delicate yet added strength made of a plastic and the beads were the cherry on top along with the silver leaf (my personal inspiration). Being a beginner myself it was hard to fathom getting mine completed, and meeting the expectations of this exchange, however Janet your artwork was the inspiration to me and my finished product.

wow, very cool. Can't wait to see the rest of them!

No comments: