Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Domain for The Pine Needle Group!


The Pine Needle Group is not new....
it has dominated the coiling scene online for eleven years...
but now it is easier to find!

Please join me in celebrating the debut of our new domain: www.PineNeedleGroup.com !

please update your bookmarks.

There have been some changes...sorry to say, i can no longer maintain the gallery. It had not been updated in 5 years, so i am trying something different. From now on, i will feature basketmakers in my blog (this blog) at regular intervals. If you would like to be featured, please let me know by email. I will have a list of questions for you, or you can submit a prepared statement. I will also send guidelines for photos. Thanks so much!

I will also be updating all the pages for links. If you have new links for the Pine Needle Group website, please also submit them to me by email.

Thanks so much for sticking with me for all these years!

Pamela

1 comment:

Midnightcoiler said...

What a monumental job-- great going for doing all this! Here's to many more years of the PNG!