Monday, July 5, 2010

Announcing Our Favorite Basket in the Asymmetrical Exchange!


Announcing our favorite basket in the Asymmetrical Exchange.....Karyl Jo Hartsog's lovely teneriffe filled creation! For more views of Karyl Jo's great basket, please revisit the blog entry where it was first posted.


Congratulations, KJ! I will be sending out KJ's prize, from my MakeABasket.etsy.com shop, shown here. KJ will be receiving an asymmetrical (of course) basket base with fern design on it, a bolt of hunter green artificial sinew, a Needle Grabber duo, as well as a set of art postcards of my woven artwork.


What a wonderful array of beautiful baskets we had in this exchange! Everyone's basket was definitely a "keeper." To see all the baskets in one place, sign into the Pine Needle Group Yahoo Group and go to the Asymmetrical Exchange Photo Folder. To all participants in this exchange, thank you for participating, for fulfilling your obligation and making a lovely asymmetrical basket. I am sorry I could not afford to provide everyone with a prize like KJ's. But as a consolation prize, if you participated in the exchange, and make a purchase from any of my shops at etsy.com, please note in "message to seller" that you were in the Asymmetrical Exchange, and I will give you 20% ONE PURCHASE (all items in a single purchase) as a thank you for participating. My shops are MakeABasket , PurpleToedGypsy, and Bazketmakr. You can find quick links (and photos of items listed in these shops) in the right margin of this blog ---------------------------->

Can't wait til we have another great exchange ... anyone up for it again?????

3 comments:

Midnightcoiler said...

Congratulations KJ! Thanks for hosting the exchange, Pamela!

Lori Tourish said...

Congratulations! And yes I am up for another exchange! That was fun!

Heather Leavers said...

stunning baskets - glad I didn't have to choose a winner!