Sunday, November 15, 2009

"Natural Selection" at LabourLove Gallery, Durham, NC


Opening this Friday at LabourLove Gallery, Durham, "Natural Selection," an exhibition featuring 5 Eastern North Carolina Artists, including Pamela Zimmerman.

Gallery Reception/Open House is Friday, November 20, from 6 -9pm, with artists in attendance.
Exhibition will run until January 15. Gallery hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 11am - 7 pm.

For more information read about it online, or join LabourLove Gallery's Facebook Fan Page


LabourLove Gallery can be found at
Durham, NC, 27701
phone: (919) 373-4451

newspaper review in the Chronicle

2 comments:

Janita R. Hall-Swadley said...

I REALLY wish I lived close to Durham so I could visit the gallery. :( Alas, if only you'd come to Arkansas.......Any chance on having your work displayed in the Arkansas Art Center in Little Rock? I've seen several other fiber artists' works on exhibit there........

Carol said...

WOW!
I am trying to coil with my tails to the left instead of my norm of tails headed right-What a challenge!!! I am right handed so I guess most would say I should coil with tails going left.
This is a stretch for me!
Any one who knows me, knows i am a proficient coiler, but wow. Change your normal behavior and there is a real learning curve!
I have had to unravel my binder several times, I may as well be trying to coil with my toes!

Thanks for the challenge Pamela-this is good.