Thursday, September 10, 2009

Here Comes a Weekend Deal!


This is a sneak peek, early offer for those of you who read my blog...as of tomorrow, i will be offering free worldwide shipping in my PurpleToedGypsy shop on etsy.com. Officially, the offer begins tomorrow, Friday, September 11...but if you purchase anything and put in a message to seller that you saw the offer in my blog, you can have it early! Once payment is made with Paypal, I will refund the shipping fees in their entirety. Or, you can convo me and ask me to send an amended invoice before you pay, one that doesn't have shipping on it. Easy as that!

I have been working to stock this shop, but if you see something in my other shop (bazketmakr,) all you have to do is tell me you read it here, in my blog, and i will extend the offer there to any wearables (anything that can be worn) and miniatures as well. So if you have always wanted to have a horsehair basket necklace, earrings, or just have a little horsehair basket to sit in your miniatures case, here is your chance!


Remember to message me that you saw it here!

Pamela

No comments: