Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fantastic Fibers 2011, The Yeiser Art Center, Paducah, KY

Don't miss Fantastic Fibers 2011, at the The Yeiser Art Center in Paducah, KY!
April 2-April 30, 2011
Opening Reception: Saturday, April 2, 2011 5:00-7:00pm

The lineup looks fabulous, and it is exciting to have been selected to participate again. I believe this is my third time in this wonderful show! Check their website for the list of accepted works and artists.

Three of my works have been accepted for this show, from my "Catching the Moon" series,
"Catching the Pale, Pale, Moon,"
"Catching the Moon: Celebration!"
and "Catching the Purple Moon."

For more information on this exhibition, please see my Facebook Fan Page.

Winners have been posted for this exhibition! Congratulations!

2 comments:

J. Anthony Stubblefield said...

Congratulations. Beautiful work as always. Whenever I see your pieces it makes me want to work on my (perpetual) coiling project.

Unknown said...

thank you Tony, you are very kind! That is quite a complement.