Thursday, October 18, 2012

Join Me At NCBA Seminar Nov 2-3, 2012

Here it comes, NCBA Seminar, "Catch a Weave!"
Hosted by Port City Basket Guild
Coastline Convention Center
501 Nutt St
Wilmington, NC

There will be vendors, and food is provided! Find all the information on the NCBA Website.

There are still spaces in the two classes I am teaching, I would love to have you join me!  Both are on Saturday, November 3.  


From 8-noon, I will teach "A Face For The Seasons,"

a randomly woven piece that looks great in your garden or hung indoors, that also doubles for seasonal decoration like a wreath!


After lunch, from 1-5pm, my class will weave my "Hummingbird Locket," another random weave mini. We will weave with craft wire around three pearls to simulate a little bird nest, and then nestle it in moss for a fun wearable. Locket is included.


Check out the online class brochure, with color photos and full class descriptions.
Register online for your classes.  *Yes, you must be an NCBA member, but you can also join online!

See you there!

No comments: