Saturday, June 6, 2009
Giveaway: Teeny Tiny Horsehair Basket!
Well, here is my first giveaway!
A TEENY TINY horsehair basket, only 10mm x 11mm. That is smaller than 1/2 an inch! It is the traditional olla or water jar shape...a very feminine shape. You see it balanced on the end of my index finger. As you can see, the individual hairs and my fingerprints are both visible in the picture, so you KNOW that pic is MUCH larger than life-sized!
This exquisite little basket is great for miniature collectors, dollhouse enthusiasts, horse lovers, basket makers, shadow box owners, pet lovers,...if you are one or all of those, or know one, this is a great giveaway for you.
It comes packaged in a lovely little handmade box (of recycled materials) tied up with frothy tulle. Just right for gift-giving. It would be a nice gift for yourself, too!
Very few people make horsehair baskets. They are very challenging to make, and there are no published instructions anywhere (but stay tuned, i am writing a book!) Here is your chance to own one, FREE.
There are 5 *five* DIFFERENT ways to enter. Any one or all of these means may be used. You don't need to do them in order. But you must do them exactly as stated. If you do only half of that requirement (for instance tweet, but not post the comment with the link to the tweet here) that entry will not count.
Please make sure that i can get in touch with you in order to notify you, and to send you the prize! Anonymous entries obviously cannot win. The prize will be assigned randomly on June 14, 2009, (Sunday) to one of the entrants, and posted here. I will also tweet the winner.
Ways to Participate:
1. Visit my etsy shop and comment on this blog as to what your favorite item is, and why it is your favorite.
2. Follow this blog, and leave a comment that you followed this blog. (If you already are a follower, just leave a separate comment to that effect...it will count. Thanks for the follow!)
3. Tweet about this giveaway, and leave a comment on the blog with a link to your tweet.
4. Follow me on twitter, and leave a comment on this blog that you are following me. And thanks for the follow, I will follow you back!
5. Blog this giveaway, and come back and comment with a link to your blog (don't forget to link to this giveaway.)
Good luck, and thanks so much for participating!